November 27th, 2016 I turned 60. Yes the BIG SIX…O!
As I cross this important mile marker, I hope these few short reflections and my heart-felt prayer will be helpful as you reflect on your own journey of life.
A Few Reflections
- Life Is A Gift; Cherish It
- Life Is Fragile; Handle It With Care
- Life Goes Fast; Make Every Day Count
- Life Is An Adventure; Enjoy It
- Life Shapes Us; Allow It To Shape You Into The Person You Want To Become
- Life Is Temporal; Prepare For The Life That’s Coming That Will Be Eternal
A Heart-Felt Prayer
God grant me twenty more years of meaningful ministry. Grant me—through my speaking, training, writing, coaching and the way I live my life—the honor of influencing tens of thousands to live their lives with purpose. And as a result may I , along with those I have somehow and in some small way touched, one day hear you say, “Well done good and faithful servant. Now enter into the joys I’ve prepared for you.”
I pray this in the name of One who gave His life so that I could live an abundant and eternal life.
In Jesus’ name, amen.
Whatever age you are, I pray you’re making your life count and you’re preparing your life for your eternal life that is yet to come.
If I can help, I’d be honored.
Living On Purpose,
Ken L Roberts