Another year has passed; a new one has begun. As you reflect on 2016—on a scale of 1 to 10—how would you rate your 2016?
On a scale of 1 to ten I would rate my 2016,
- My first grandchild was born. I’m finding out there’s nothing better than being a grandparent.
- I transitioned out of my role as a senior pastor for these past thirty-three years into my new role as a speaker, trainer, author, and coach. There’s nothing like getting up every morning and spending my day focused on what I’m most passionate about and what I believe is my greatest contribution.
- In my transition of roles (noted above), I also moved from Minneapolis, Minnesota, back to Cleveland, Ohio to be close to most of my family and some long-held friends and colleagues. There’s nothing like being at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. Read: Why I Moved Back To Cleveland, Ohio and Why You Should Even Care
- In the fall of 2016 I started an online Spiritual Growth Membership Community. It’s specifically designed to help people in very clear, easy, and practical ways continue to grow spiritually. I feel like my whole life has been preparing me for this moment!
Find out more about the launch of my Spiritual Growth Membership Community.
- I made significant progress on my third book, Living Like Your Leaving: A Practical Path To A Purposeful Life. I’m really excited about this book.
- I turned 60! Not as crazy about this milestone as some of my other ones, but I know I’m doing what I was designed to do and focused on doing the most productive and purposeful things in this third-quarter season of my life and ministry. Read: I Turned 60!
So that’s mine. How about yours?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your 2016?
Please leave a comment below.
Believing for 2017 to be a purposeful and productive year,
Ken L Roberts
PS. Please leave a comment below. I’d love to hear about your 2016.