I’m a speaker, trainer, author, and coach – assisting people in their personal and spiritual growth.
My blog focuses on:
- Offering clear, concise, and practical content that assist you in your personal and spiritual growth
- Helping you focus your life, so you can live a more fruitful and fulfilling life
- Helping Christian Leaders live well while they lead well
It’s my commitment to provide content that will engage the mind and change the heart.
I post three 400-500 word posts per month and one 3 minute video blog a month. To make sure you don’t miss this weekly content, subscribe via e-mail.
My Top Posts
If you are new to my site, you may want to start with my most popular posts. Below are some of my top blogs in each category:
- My Worst Funeral Ever
- A Tribute To My Late Wife: Lessons Learned Since Her Passing
- The Best Marriage Advice I’ve Ever Received
- What Marilyn Monroe Taught Me About Marriage
- Why I’m No Longer A Christian
- Getting Beyond “Vampire Christianity”
- The Four Words I Want On My Tombstone
- What Kind Of Old Person Do You Want To Be?
- 3 Seldom-Discussed Reasons People Are Abandoning the Church
- The Chicken and the Church
- Why Every Church Needs An Accordion
- The Church: A Face-Lift Won’t Do!
I am a speaker, trainer, author, and coach – assisting people in their personal and spiritual growth.
Previously, I served as the Senior Pastor of New Life Community, located in Maple Grove, Minnesota. I also served for twenty years as the Senior Pastor of WorldView Community Church, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio.
As a speaker, I offer instructional and inspirational talks for churches, conferences, and Christian leadership gatherings and groups.
As a trainer, I offer interactive workshops and seminars on:
- How To Become Like Jesus
- What’s Your NEXT: Focus Your Life, Fulfill Your Destiny
- Staying Power: 5 Core Ideas For Sustainability In Christian Ministry
- A Christian Leader’s Healthy Heart Check-up
As a coach, I offer customized growth tracks on life-focus and leadership health and wholeness.
As an author, I’ve written two best selling books
I’m currently working on two books. One is a practical guide on how to become more like Christ. The second is a companion book on how to focus our life, so we can live a more fruitful and fulfilling life, as a follower of Christ.
As an individual, I love to read, write, golf, bike, hike, and have meaningful conversations over a nice meal with family and friends.
As a husband and father, I’ve been married to my wife, Missy, since 2007. I have a daughter, Nicole, a son Britton, and a step-son Mychael. Missy and I live in Avon Lake, Ohio. Our three adult children live in different places around the U.S.
My Contact Information
You can contact me via my connect page or follow me on: